EDGO 0383 - Electrical Technician
Electricity is quite possibly the most important source of power. Electricity powers your computer, drives the machines and tools in a manufacturing shop, and lights the facilities in which people work. To maintain all this electrical equipment, electrical professionals must understand the fundamentals of electricity and the components used to generate, control, and store it. If you are looking for a stable career that is important in the everyday lives of people around you, the online Electrical Technician course could be just right for you.
This electrical technician training course provides an intensive overview of the skills necessary for electrical maintenance, including math, inspection, safety, quality, electrical systems, automation, motor controls, and assembly. You will be introduced to key concepts such as Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, and more so you can launch a successful career in manufacturing. If you choose to enroll, you will also receive a 25% discount on tools from IDEAL Industries.
Get started in this accelerated online course today and begin your career as an electrical technician!
What you will learn
- Electrical Systems
- Six Sigma, 5S, Lean, Kaizen, and TPM
- Production Floor Safety
- PLC Equipment and Communication
- Robot Maintenance and Installation
How you will benefit
- Prepare for a career as an electrical technician, wireman, maintenance electrician, control electrician, industrial electrician, or journeyman electrician
- Gain confidence in your ability to perform your job
- Get the education you need in a self-paced, online format
- Enrolled students are invited to attend our exclusive annual virtual National Apprenticeship Week events, featuring live webinars, workshops, and employer interactions
Questions? Submit an inquiry HERE